Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Not sure if this will delete my Last Blog or not, But, I am just completely bored!
So how is everyone doing?
I start my work expirience on Monday! Then it is Christmas, Then i turn 16, Then 2 months left of school! I AM SO EXCITED!
Well i got nothing to say ha ha.
Rate this Entry

I feel so happy I'm crying! :')

Posted December 15th, 2012 at 06:39 PM by Dimentio

Well i am going to the zoo tomorrow which is one of my favourite places i just fount out so that shocked me, But to add to that shock i got told it is with my aunt and uncle and their twins i have not seen in over a year, Then adding to it even more i got told i am seeing my other aunt i have not seen in even longer! So that got me happy!
And then to add to this happiness, I literally am loosing faith in humanity for tons and tons of reasons but i saw to posts on Smosh site of about 20 photos each in things that should restore your faith in humanity and they did and they also made me cry I am so happy! XD
Only things to put me down is tomorrow will be with my dad, I still need to do coursework and i will get told off for not doing that, And i might be up all night again so i will be super tired tomorrow but for now, I am just super happy!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 235 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments