Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

:)

Posted November 17th, 2008 at 12:04 AM by Halibut

So. I dont remember if i said anything about this in my previous blogs but my friends made me promise them not to do anything with a guy or go out with a guy for 3 months. Which i know i need that time to get to know myself better and love myself. BUT, i do intend to keep this promise. I met a guy a while ago. his girlfriend of a year and a half broke up with him a few days after i got dumped. we started talking and realized we have alot in commin and he is really easy to talk to. I am taking a break and he obviously is prob not ready to date yet. so it will be nice to really get to know him and see were it goes. i dont know if he likes me that way. it seems like it though. He is really nice and was always there for me to talk to about things that were troubling me. He is not that attractive. but i dont care because whats inside him. i have never seen in a guy before. He makes me smile and i get excited when he texts me. He is smart and has a good job. He is 19. Nerdy like me. I think i really like him. But like i said im going to take it very very very slow. and next relationship i hve i will not do anything sexual until im sure that he wants me for me and not for sex and fourplay. because it seems that all the previous guys wanted that and that alone. Im really happy now. Im starting to like myself more and be comfortble just being me and not depending on someone else to be happy. If feels really good. But i still think i need that 3 months. But when i am going into my next relationship. im sure it will be great
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 467 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments