Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

Need your opinion

Posted November 12th, 2008 at 07:52 PM by cookiegirl

i want to color my hair .. again
i am thinking of getting the maroon but i think i am also gonna get light blonde streaks ... what do you think...... or maybe a different color then maroon opinions are welcome but with my job i cant have anything extream like blue and green and stuff
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 876 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Antares's Forum Picture
    Maroon as in red, and then add blonde. It sounds fine
    I am not really sure. I can't say unless i see but it sounds good
  2. Old Comment
    cookiegirl's Forum Picture
    thanks its more off a purple maroon though but its so cool i let my hair stylist do it about 2 months ago and i told her to do what she wanted and to pick a color but told her the limits because of work
    Posted November 12th, 2008 at 10:46 PM by cookiegirl cookiegirl is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Omg Maroon and white was my HS colors. Sounds good though I love streaks in girls hair it just adds something and really brings out the face.
    Posted November 13th, 2008 at 01:34 AM by The Batman The Batman is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Maroon and gray are much better high school colors...anyway, I liked what you did last time, but I don't know colors and hair and all that stuff, so my opinion is really pointless here...lol :D
    Posted November 13th, 2008 at 02:05 AM by theOperaGhost theOperaGhost is offline
  5. Old Comment
    cookiegirl's Forum Picture
    thanks lol jared your opinion is never pointless.... my fingers are so cold right now its hard to type lol
    Posted November 13th, 2008 at 11:12 AM by cookiegirl cookiegirl is offline