Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Not sure if this will delete my Last Blog or not, But, I am just completely bored!
So how is everyone doing?
I start my work expirience on Monday! Then it is Christmas, Then i turn 16, Then 2 months left of school! I AM SO EXCITED!
Well i got nothing to say ha ha.
Rate this Entry

Another rant! :D

Posted May 3rd, 2013 at 04:08 PM by Dimentio

Well today i walked from my house to college which takes roughly an hour but i am a fast walker so for a normal walker I'd say about 1 hour 30 minutes or so, BUT it was super hot and me not being confident in myself i had a hood on with it zipped up, So that added to me being tired and annoyed, Which A LOT of this walk is up hill so it is fucking tiring, Then walking to the third floor and walking around college all day, Then walking from college to the train station then from where the train drops me off to home still hot with my hoodie on and zipped up, So by this point my legs felt like jelly, I was tired, I just wanted to sit but NO i had to see Kelsey after, By the way I'd like to say i did not sit down yet, So i just put my bag down, Put powder in my hair to make it look dry and non greasy and then left for hers, She called me the moment i got in telling me to hurry up and stuff, But i was not in the mood so i was bitchy and blunt with her, But i was just pissed off, Also today we had to do an interview and be recorded and even though one person would see it no body got the point what a FUCKING INSECURITY IS! I am insecure FOR A REASON! I did NOT want to be recorded and in the end i managed not to be but still had to do the interview but yeah, They said i was the best out of the class but i think that was just to boost me up, SO yeah after this day i was pissed.
So i got to Kelsey, Moaned onto her, Had a good day with her, And then i get home and she called me a baby for wanting to bring a Kindle with me while she gets her hair done which will take four hours, THAT is not what a fucking baby is! That is a young human being who was recently born or someone who is scared of a tiny kitten or something! That is a baby! That is wanting entertainment and wanting to read, That is all i want! I told her something like this and she just said whatever bring it if i want, Then i said sorry and made up an excuse someone had put me in a bad mood but the last three days we have spoken now i have majorly bitched her out and she has said whatever, Ever since that meltdown where i cracked everyone agrees i am not the same, But right now i am gonna put my Pizza away and normally i would put PJ's on but my bro is not here and it is hot so i will just sleep in mah birthday suit, Be nice and cool, Have my fucked up dreams as usual and be happy! So see you all later and bye.
Also if you want to get to know me more personally, Here are some freakishly like me things my mum fount:
http://knowurself.wordpress.com/2008...-about-pisces/
http://www.astrology-online.com/pisces.htm
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 246 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments