Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Not sure if this will delete my Last Blog or not, But, I am just completely bored!
So how is everyone doing?
I start my work expirience on Monday! Then it is Christmas, Then i turn 16, Then 2 months left of school! I AM SO EXCITED!
Well i got nothing to say ha ha.
Rate this Entry

Super good day :D then something partially sad!

Posted December 5th, 2013 at 02:42 PM by Dimentio

Well i was at the barn today, we had lots of dogs i loved, got Sirius to open up more and start playing with us, we watched a bit of Glee music ad talked about some stuff mainly Cory, got home, had a bath, dinner, made sure my room was clean, and uploaded some pics onto Facebook!
Tomorrow i have the zoo which i am looking forward too, but i have to get up at 6 -_- But it will still be fun I just hope i don't pass out on the coach XD
So yush very very good day today ad loved it all :3
The sad part though was that i was watching an Ellen video and someone went on about cats but not dogs so i told them how Kiara was and i said something and it never occurred to me, well as i have said i hate myself so so much for not saying a final proper goodbye, I can't say how much regret this has left me with, but, with how she was and animals are smart especially her, she must of knew that day that would be it, or at least she was dying, but still she dragged herself over to me being all happy and herself just to see me and cheer me up like she always did, so on her last moments like she lived life, it was focused on making someone else happy, I still love and miss her with all my heart!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 350 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments