Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Welcome, Read at your own risk!
Rate this Entry

Stupid Love and Problems.. [PLEASE READ]

Posted June 13th, 2012 at 05:45 PM by EvanShaw
Updated June 13th, 2012 at 05:48 PM by EvanShaw

WARNING : MAY CAUSE TEMPORARY BOREDNESS.

Well, my school and family thinks im gay. But i'm bisexual.

[STUPID LOVE]: I held hands with my, now ex, boyfriend in school. So I was the talk of the school for days..
They think i'm GAY. I don't care what they think so i'm not going to 'come out' there for a while.

[PROBLEM]: On the other hand....FAMILY. UUgh, They think i'm gay, they tell me: we dont want you to feel ashamed! It's OKAY.
But i'm bisexual, so when my stepdad asks if i'm gay i say no. BUT I DON'T SAY I'M STRAIGHT. I wish they could get the hint! BUT, my mom thinks bisexuality is kinda...fake. She says, "why can't they just choose one?" my dad says the same thing. So i'm afraid to come out as a bisexual. BUT I WANT TO. I want EVERYONE to know. I want a boyfriend from my school. One that will 'come out' with me! And he doesn't have to be from my school...just my area. And if I came out, i'd probably be one step closer!

So, i'd like REAL ADVICE.
Meaning, not (come out) or (It will be good for you and everyone).
I WANT REAL, GOOD ADVICE.

xEvanx
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1142 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    katrinabrown's Forum Picture
    i say you should come out if they were really there for you they would suppourt you no matter wut :]
    Posted June 15th, 2012 at 11:33 AM by katrinabrown katrinabrown is offline
  2. Old Comment
    EvanShaw's Forum Picture
    well.. i know they will accept me. but i don't wanna say that i am bisexual..