Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Not sure if this will delete my Last Blog or not, But, I am just completely bored!
So how is everyone doing?
I start my work expirience on Monday! Then it is Christmas, Then i turn 16, Then 2 months left of school! I AM SO EXCITED!
Well i got nothing to say ha ha.
Rate this Entry

:'(

Posted April 23rd, 2013 at 01:11 PM by Dimentio
Updated April 24th, 2013 at 01:48 AM by Dimentio

Dennise and Lindsey are people at work (Dennise works mornings and Lindsey works afternoons), Jane is the boss, I wish i could control not seeing Dennise but it is impossible!
Today was just really bad, Dennise is normally always making digs at me and being kinda bitchy and Lindsey (The second lady) Knows that, But today it got so bad even Nicole noticed it (She never usually does), Like the moment i got in she was making digs and bitching at me, Like just worse then ever she did not stop making digs at me, my memory everything, Then making SUPER bitchy comments, And it got so bad like her attitude and how she was treating me and the things she was saying i felt like crying, Like i was on the verge of tears and wanted to go home, And when Lindsey came i told her all of this and Nicole was agreeing (She treats Nicole really well), And Lindsey said if she is like it next week we need to tell Jane as her always doing this to me is bad but how she was today she cannot get away with it, Then i was starving hungry and the van was not starting so i had to wait an extra 1:30 hours plus for food so that had me in a bad and we are also not getting Dude back till tomorrow either so it is an either longer wait.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 258 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments