Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

All bad poetry stems from genuine feeling,
Rate this Entry

were gunna party like, like its the end of the world...

Posted April 20th, 2011 at 02:59 PM by love is louder
Tags weird

My boyfriend bowls in a league with his friends and this time I have been dragged along for the ride. And jesus christ I have never seen a group of people take things so seriously!

First of all they have there own shoes. With shoe covers and protectors. And there own balls which I guess I could get away with. But they treat there balls better than I expect they treat there children. I seen one man after polishing it A LOT actually hugging it before he placed it in the tray using the cloth he polished it with.
I get that they wait for the people either side of them to bowl before they do to but they get so serious.
One man missed a strike and I though he would actually burst into tears.

What's even worse than that is that if one of them gets a strike they go round and high five EVERYONE. But when they do rubbish they have to shamefully skin everyone. The guy I said I though was going to cry is in such a miserable mood he's bitching at everyone. "Hey guy its just a game!"

Even worse than that after every go they swap lanes to give them both an equal chance. I understand why they do it on footy I could even understand if they did it half way through the match but they done.

I don't think I can stand any more male testosterone I'm going for a hot dog!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 553 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments