Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Welcome to the wonderful mind of a 15 year old girl. Oh joy, oh joy~
Rate this Entry

Pokemon in 4th Gen

Posted October 7th, 2015 at 05:36 PM by ObliviousCat

I doubt a lot of people reading this are actually into Pokemon, but I don't really have anything else to write about
that isn't depressing.
Approx. 1 week ago I bought both the Diamond and HeartGold versions of Pokemon and I'm totally feeling nostalgic. Pokemon Pearl was the first Pokemon game I've ever played and the fourth gen is actually my favorite before the third.
It only took me a week/33 hours of gameplay to make it to the Elite Four in Diamond because skillz. I sort of dropped off on HeartGold after reaching Goldenrod City, though. I hate the trouble of beating the 2nd gym leader in that game. < - <
Next Pokemon game I need to get my hands on is Pokemon Black Version. I hate Gen 5, but there are a lot of things in the after game of Black and White that I hadn't even bothered to check out that seem cool. Black and White 2 seem better than the first, so I'd like to try that as well.
It sucks that I sold all of my Pokemon games a while back...now I have to buy them all over again. *facepalm* How silly of me to think my computer would be able to process an NDS emulator , lawl.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 466 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments