Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

Ale Alejandro(:

Posted August 9th, 2011 at 09:58 PM by FcknMarc

I'm like a compulsive blogger I swear.

I'll try to be more serious in this one (lol)

Okay so ...

My first period teacher is amazing right like AMAZING; I've had her class before and we got along really cool , like bffs . So now that I'm in her class again she's using me as like an example for her class and long story short I don't have to do anything; amazing right ? So I get 100 just for showing up but I still get to learn . Oh the benefits of being a teachers pet.

Okay so I keep getting hit on by girls and it's flattering really but it's starting to get annoying. Like do I not appeal to guys ? Lol I'm not even feminine (not that theres anything wrong with that) and i cant pull a guy. I'm not even like cute , I don't see how girls could be attracted to me lol; I mean some days I look in the mirror and I do DAYUUM . But other days ehhhh. Like I've seen some hot ass guys in my school so I have a lot of competition.

So yeah.

I need a haircut but everyone likes my hair longer; I like it short but it looks better when I wear hats when it's longer -__-

To SnapBack or not to SnapBack;
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 467 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I'm posting this on here cuz maybe it isn't moderated. But I might get in trouble for this. Idlk. Bt do you have Skype or aim?
    Posted August 9th, 2011 at 10:03 PM by coolcowssaymoo coolcowssaymoo is offline
  2. Old Comment
    FcknMarc's Forum Picture
    Lol noo
    I got in trouble for using skype to talk to random people on the Internet -_______-
    And I don't even know what aim is lol
  3. Old Comment
    Oh wow. Lol aim is pretty old. But how did u get in trouble for using Skype?
    Posted August 9th, 2011 at 10:23 PM by coolcowssaymoo coolcowssaymoo is offline
  4. Old Comment
    FcknMarc's Forum Picture
    Parents found out since they're ALWAYS in my business; my mom used my phone one day since hers broke and I kept getting notifications from skype and she made me delete it and do all this other shit -___-