Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Just going through life like everyone else. My beliefs and values, as well as forming new ideas and concepts in my mind.
Old

The Earth Day Curse

Posted April 21st, 2015 at 08:44 PM by WanderingHeart (My Chamber of Mind)

Ever since as long as I can remember, I would be cursed on Earth day.
Every year when the very day came I would get SICK.
I have never been to school on Earth Day (yes it's great, but not when you've got a bad flu xD)
When I was a kid I'd get upset because they'd usually do something fun :'D...Now I don't care though lol

TOMORROW I WILL TRY TO BREAK THE CURSE!
If not then fuck everything I'm doomed for life haha
Nice Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The reason parents and teachers have no logic.

Posted April 19th, 2015 at 03:54 PM by WanderingHeart (My Chamber of Mind)

See, I've finally discovered the reason why parents and teachers (mostly fucking teachers) have no logic!

See, as you get older, you actually get dumber. Reason for this is that tons of your brain cells are dying. So that explains why parents, teachers, and pretty much most adults have no logic

That explains the stupidity of humanity, since our adults are idiots our generation may or may not grow up to be just as dumb.

Let's hope we realize the...
Nice Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

School Teachers

Posted April 17th, 2015 at 05:34 PM by WanderingHeart (My Chamber of Mind)

I really hate school lol.

So the moment I walk into homeroom my teacher immediately gave me a job (I'm the producer of the 8th grade movie production) for the producer. I finished by the time class was about to start so I didn't get time to relax and eat my effing cheestick and drink my apple juice. I ate it in humanities instead.

I really hate humanities - it's so boring, and my teacher hates me. And I don't even do anything wrong, I'm legit that kid that goes unnoticed...
Nice Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I finally figured out how to post...

Posted April 16th, 2015 at 04:57 PM by WanderingHeart (My Chamber of Mind)

So I finally figured out how to post a blog (don't judge me), so I guess I'll be posting on here when I feel like doing so...

WELL now you get to see what goes on in my pathetic life!...

I never had a blog before, this'll be fun lol.
Nice Poster
Posted in Uncategorized