Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Welcome to my blog everyone! I hope you enjoy my interesting posts, and am excited to make some new friends this way perhaps. Thank you for reading :)
Old

Blog #3: My Posting Routine and Christmas!

Posted December 17th, 2014 at 02:26 PM by maniamsmart (maniamsmart's Blog)

Happy holidays everyone! It's that time of the year again where people get all jolly and into the Christmas spirit (or at least they should :P). I don't even know what I am going to be doing for this Christmas, what is everyone else doing though? I'd love to hear your plans for this coming Christmas or any other holidays you may celebrate.

Not really sure what I want for Christmas either. I literally have nothing on my wish list. I am thinking about it now, and the only thing I can...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blog #2: College Semester to a Close... and Some Taco Bell?

Posted December 11th, 2014 at 05:26 PM by maniamsmart (maniamsmart's Blog)

Hey guys!

I am back with another blog post. So I just got done replying to all my subbed threads, and going through all the new threads in the Relationships and Dating section part of the forum. Why do i feel so devoted to that section? :what: Meh, don't know but I love giving advice there!

Anyway, I am finally done with my fall semester in college. One of my final exams I was able to skip, because I got such a high score on my previous two tests that I wouldn't even...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blog #1: First League of Legends Music Video

Posted December 9th, 2014 at 08:33 AM by maniamsmart (maniamsmart's Blog)
Updated December 9th, 2014 at 08:43 AM by maniamsmart

Hello everyone!

I didn't know we had this feature available on this site. On another forum I was on you had to wait till you had a certain amount of posts or something like that to use the blog feature, so I a glad you don't need that here :D

Anyway, I don't really have a theme for any of my blogs, but I'll just be posting anything cool, interesting, or anything on my thoughts really. I hope they don't bore you, and I will try to keep them rather short :P
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized