Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Welcome to my blog everyone! I hope you enjoy my interesting posts, and am excited to make some new friends this way perhaps. Thank you for reading :)
Rate this Entry

Blog #8: Now Giving Advice on YouTube

Posted May 25th, 2015 at 02:50 PM by maniamsmart

So as some of you may know, I used to be very active on here helping a lot of people, especially in the Relationships section for the forum. Well, after a lot of people on here, and many of my friends have told me that I am very good at giving advice, I decided to start a YouTube channel.

I am going to be giving most of my advice on these videos I create now, and just wanted to let you guys know and share this new series that I am starting. I also wanted to thank many of you who have always private messaged me seeking for my advice and giving me the confidence and courage that I can help others as well.

Anyway, if you're interested and would like to support me, or would like to ask for some advice, check out my video below!

Thanks, and I'll be here and there around the forums :)

[CENTER][YOUTUBE]m4vZjzfuOpM[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER]
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 747 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments