Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Welcome to my blog everyone! I hope you enjoy my interesting posts, and am excited to make some new friends this way perhaps. Thank you for reading :)
Rate this Entry

Blog #6: 3 Year Anniversary With My Little Angel

Posted January 12th, 2015 at 01:23 PM by maniamsmart
Updated January 22nd, 2015 at 04:41 AM by maniamsmart

Hey guys!

Today's blog is exciting, because it's my 3 year anniversary with my girlfriend! Well... that's a lie, it was actually on January 8, but I didn't get a chance to post, so I am posting it today :D But yeah, we've been together since January 8, 2012, and it's been such a great 3 years with her, I don't even know where to begin. I feel like I want to tell you guys how we met, and all the cute things as well as all the sad things, but I know some of you may not want to read it, and then there are those that would love to read it. So if you don't want to read any further, that's totally fine, this blog won't be about anything else, but if you're interested, read on!

So, some of you may have seen my posts in the Advice section of the forums where I've highly defended long distance relationships. And idea why? Because I am in one, a successful one. And I do have to admit, it can be hard at times, and sometimes you wish it'd be easier, but to be quite frank, I think it made the dating experience easier for me, and made the relationship even better. Now a days people rely so heavily on how the person looks, or judge on how the person acts. I really hated that fact about society, so when I was 16 years old, I decided I'd much rather find someone online. Don't get me wrong, I am not the hottest guy on the planet, and some of you may use that as the reason why, but that isn't true.

I'm a cute guy, lots of girls have told me, and I've had several relationships in real life that didn't end too well because of the maturity level of some of the girls I dated. I always wanted something serious because having a girl to love, and someone to love me always meant so much to me in my life. A lot of the girls I dated in real life never really wanted that, which is totally understandable because at a young age you are allowed to experiment, and are meant to experiment and not commit yourself to one person. For me however, I knew what I liked, and I knew what type of girl I wanted. So because of the lack of confidence, shyness, and just disgust without how society was on dating and relationships in my generation and perhaps just my area where I lived in, I decided to see if I could find someone online.

I used to play a game called Wizard101, just played it for fun, made some YouTube videos, got a couple thousand views and subscribers, and it was fun. I was in high school and was pretty smart so I usually had free time. One day I met this girl on there and we got along really well, I was looking for a girlfriend, so I thought I'd see if anyone was interested on the game. Ended up that was the girl for me, the same girl I met that day, and the same girl I am with today. This girl however had a lot of problems. It went from cheating, to lying, to disrespect, and just being mean. But for some reason, I didn't want to leave her as I left the others. I decided to stay with her and help her fix her bad habits. Sure I got hurt in the process, but today she's one of the most amazing girls I've ever met. She's matured so much, we love each other so much, and we can disagree on things but not have to fight about them and understand each other's feelings.

Most of the time we spend our time together on Skype, Facebook, texting on our phones, or even playing games sometimes together, like League of Legends. And yes, I said League of Legends. She plays it and can kick my ass. I find it cute. I see her as my little angel, and over these past three years she's become sort of like me, she loves helping people, and has just been such a blessing to me helping me get through rough times and giving me the courage, confidence, and motivation to continue my life and support me in everything I do. I do the same for her, and all of our friends see us as this perfect couple that everyone wants to be.

So when are we actually meeting? Well her mother is pretty over protective so I have to wait until she is 18, to actually meet her, right no she is 16, going on 17, so we're almost there. But I never thought that we'd make it thi far. I am glad that both of us put the effort in, and had the desire to be with each other. This is the type of love, effort, care, and mindset that successful relationships need to have, and the same type of feeling and description that I always try to advise to others in my posts here. My relationship and many of my past relationships have taught me so much, and I love to share the knowledge, one of the reasons why I joined this site. I hope that my little angel and I stick together forever, because that's what we want, and so far we've been doing a pretty good job at achieving that goal. We both want to marry each other, and I can honestly say that she's everything I ever wanted in a girl :)

On our anniversary day I made her a special video on YouTube, and I am willing to share it with you guys, under one condition. If you don't laugh at my voice, haha :P I don't have the greatest singing voice, I most only rap. But yeah... here it is. I also posted a pic of me and my girlfriend underneath the video, just in case anyone wanted to see us. By the way, when she saw the video, we were in a Skype call with some other friends, one of them was a couple, and we made her watch it and she couldn't mute herself. She cried tears of happiness and it really made me happy that I made her happy... woah that sounds kinda confusing, but you know what I mean.

Anyway, check out the video and pictures below if you're interested. Until next time, this is maniamsmart and I'll be back sooner than you think, don't go anywhere.

Always here to help.

[CENTER][YouTube]W865uK-8Pps[/YouTube]

[IMG]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa218/damiantheman1/Pictureofme24.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa218/damiantheman1/Pictureofme10.png[/IMG][/CENTER]
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 984 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments