Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

My thoughts on female bi's

Posted February 14th, 2012 at 06:21 AM by Haleyzmont

Haii people,

Kso i am a lesbian and here are my thoughts on female bisexuals.

First of all, they are like any normal beautiful human. They love, and live. But my thoughts on dating them even if they are attractive is not so great because with MY experiance (i know this doesnt relate to all bis) i've dated 3 bisexuals before (female obviously) and all of them have left me for a guy... Including the one who left me yesterday (mackenzie <3)

Secondly, i think their love isnt complete. For example; if they are dating a female they might apply some male dating stuff which makes me awkward and uncomfortable some dont even notice they are doing it. But i know its not all bis.

Finally, i know EVERYONE does this but some bisexuals do it all the time and make it obvious. They check out like every guy or girl that walks by and they make it so obvious it makes me feel awkward, i would prefer it they did it when i wasnt there (if im dating them).

This was in NO way suppose to affend any bisexuals of any kind and any gendre (especially females) if it did my greatest appologie. This was entireley based on my oppinion and experiance and this does not relate to everyone! Once again sorry if this was taken in by harm.

Thanks for taking your time to read this.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1434 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments