Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Be yourself :)

Posted August 6th, 2012 at 11:47 PM by The realist

Hi everyone,in case you dont know whats happening in todays schools and everywhere around the world,everyday at least 1 person is made fun of.No matter where you live, what school you go to,or who you hang out with someone is going to be made fun of.People find any reason to make fun of someone but whats really going on is they are either jealous, self conscious or there is something going on in their life that others dont know about.Thats why i want everyone to be thereselves. If someone doesent...
The realist's Forum Picture
Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Summertime Sadness.

Posted July 13th, 2012 at 09:08 PM by EvanShaw (Evan's Blogs :D)

So, I have been having a bad case of Summertime Sadness.
One and a half months in to summer and I hardly did anything productive. Well, besides like cleaning and stuff. I do tons of that! But what I really mean is that I only hang out with two of my friends only about once a week. And I have just gotten so lazy that I want school to start (one and a half months to go -_-).

But! I don't even like school. And the more I think.. I DON'T want to go back, yeah I miss friends but...
EvanShaw's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Freaking FINALS !! t(-.-t)

Posted June 7th, 2012 at 10:31 PM by Laquifa (Da Ratchet Kronickals of Jay.)

I have finals for 7/8 classes !! And I really don't want to take them AT ALL !! When my PreCalculus teacher said we had a damn final project in my head I was like t(-.-)z I KNOW THIS BITCH JUST DIDN'T SAY THAT !! Then the hoe has the nerve to change the damn project every class !! Like what in the almighty FUCK is wrong with her ?! Then my other finals should be easy except for the engineering final . There , I'm fucked . With a 12" . That's all I have to say .
Laquifa's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Cute guys ... Wait , SEXY GUYS !!

Posted May 31st, 2012 at 09:03 PM by Laquifa (Da Ratchet Kronickals of Jay.)
Updated May 31st, 2012 at 09:08 PM by Laquifa

Ok , so I think we've all seen that one guy that gives us this face :
It looks like you came buckets in your pants just from looking at him right ?? Ok so there was this guy I saw and in my head I was just like DAMN !! SEXY ASS BITCH !! and was really feeling some kinda way when I found out he was straight . However , he came up to me in the hall and we talked and I just have to say he has...
Laquifa's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Skiing, and fashion, and bad hotel receptionists, oh my!

Posted February 22nd, 2012 at 02:37 AM by Bubbawhack

Today, after sleeping in a hotel up at the Summit at Snoqualmie (Washington), we got up and were going to go skiing at Central (one of the ski areas). So we asked the desk receptionist to check the weather. She checked the official ski resort website, and told us it wasn't too good today, but would be tomorrow. So we went to wait for the shuttle (to go from resort to resort) and when it didn't come we decided to be diehards and started to walk in the rain towards the area. When we were about 20...
Bubbawhack's Forum Picture
Member+
Posted in Uncategorized