Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Bonjour =)

Posted September 21st, 2009 at 05:46 PM by BlackenedSilver

Just wanted to blog a little about my France trip.
France is an amazing country, I love it so much, Trying my hardest to become fluent in french is it possible? Oui, well I sure damn hope so.
I visted my friend in Soissons I started talking to him after he met a friend over myspace that I know from over myspace, we all became great friends we have been talking for a year, I was supposed to meet my other friend, Alice in Bristol earlier this year but she bailed on me last minute....
BlackenedSilver's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Events

Posted July 16th, 2009 at 06:40 AM by BlackenedSilver
Updated July 16th, 2009 at 05:12 PM by BlackenedSilver

Well, I couldn't think of a more interesting title.
Things have happened since I last posted. I'm throwing up alot more than I used to, Though I am trying to get that under control. Which I have only been trying for one day but at the moment it's proving to be successful.
But I cut the other night, after all my hard work I caved, Im so weak. =/ But again.. I'm getting that under control. Well Im trying to get alot of stuff under control really

I went on...
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Something I need to tell you all...

Posted July 7th, 2009 at 07:01 PM by BlackenedSilver
Updated August 6th, 2009 at 10:19 AM by BlackenedSilver

This is something I should have mentioned a while back but havn't actually had the guts to do and have been very ashamed of it.
For a while now I have been Bulimic, the reason I havn't told this to anyone before was because I was actually on a Pro Bulimia forum which one of my friends showed me to scare me, but I just joined it instead. It was stupid, I regret everything.
This all started in Year 7 (Age 11) When I developed a binge eating disorder but didn't actually realise it,...
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Amazing-ness of everyone.

Posted July 7th, 2009 at 06:50 PM by BlackenedSilver
Updated July 8th, 2009 at 08:17 PM by BlackenedSilver

Everyone is always so amazing all the time
I'm Very lucky to have met the people I have met here and I love them all so much. This is just to show my appreciation.

Michael, Adam, Aaron, Laura, Eli, Calum, Greg, Kirsty and many many more.

I really don't know where I would be without you all, I dread to think what I would be like. You have all kept me sane. (Well.. As sane as I can be)

Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Party.

Posted June 25th, 2009 at 07:09 PM by BlackenedSilver
Updated June 26th, 2009 at 11:15 AM by BlackenedSilver

Hmm.. So I went to this party tonight, it was okay. It all went wrong when I started kissing my Ex. =/
I felt awkward kissing him tbh although enjoying it slightly as well and apparently everyone was watching, making fun. Dont they have anything better to do! Also after that everyone was being weird with me, it was strange. They were hugging me alot and talking to me alot more.
So then after I went outside to ring Ailis and I did and ended up crying down the phone to her about...
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized