Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Blog #4: How I Got So Good at Advice

Posted December 23rd, 2014 at 11:54 PM by maniamsmart (maniamsmart's Blog)
Updated December 24th, 2014 at 12:10 AM by maniamsmart

So... a lot of you know by now that I usually spend time time in the Relationships and Dating section giving advice there to anyone who needs it. This is one of the major reasons why I decided to join this site, aside from the fact that I really wanted to make some new friends.

Well anyway, today when I was coming home from work, I heard this song come on the radio, and it really described my life in a somewhat accurate way. And I realized all the pain I had to go through, just as...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

not the most physical guy but when she squeezed me tight she almost broke my spine.

Posted February 16th, 2012 at 05:31 PM by love is louder (A penny for your thoughts and a dollar for you insides...)

Why is working to earn money so important if money cant buy you happiness.

all the way through school your told that you need to stick in because if you dont you wont get a good job and have lots of money and so on.
but why do we need to stick in to get a good job to earn good money when money doesnt buy you happiness?
i have never aimed high. (dont aim high then you wont be disappointed when it all goes to shit) is one of my only morals in life. i was sat earlier,...
love is louder's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

swing swing from the tangles of my heart stings...

Posted August 31st, 2011 at 03:05 PM by love is louder (A penny for your thoughts and a dollar for you insides...)

suppose i haven't had a good old rant on here for a while have i?

so topic of the week is other people knowing about my self harm. it fascinates me how when somebody find out about my self harm, that fact that i cut and burn myself, that there the ones that need comforting and told that every things going to be all right. fuck me and the fact that im the one that's actually going through it! lets all feel sorry for them and help them learn how to deal with it. plus the fact that...
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sarah smiles like Sarah doesnt care...

Posted July 31st, 2011 at 07:15 AM by love is louder (A penny for your thoughts and a dollar for you insides...)

They walked in hand in hand, forty years of marriage under there belts with there nineteen year old daughter two steps behind gripped with excitement. Humans from all walks of life filled the ground floor of the family home waiting in anticipation, from a tiny new born to the old and most wise waiting silently, together. The door cracks open the eldest daughter unleashes the cork on the bottle of champaign the congregation cheer and clap as man and wife’s hearts plummet into the pits of their stomachs....
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

this decision is mine, im ok i feel fine, plus its got nothing to do with you...

Posted July 26th, 2011 at 07:18 PM by love is louder (A penny for your thoughts and a dollar for you insides...)

ok so my friend called me out on the self harm again and shes pushing me to do more about it so i have phoned up my therapist and was chatting to her for about half a hour. she has given me more homework!

this time i have to keep a diary and write in it when i self harm and why i think i was doing it where i was doing it and how i felt about it.

this will, as always be uploaded onto VT then printed for her to have a look at.

i kinda have an idea of...
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized