Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

All bad poetry stems from genuine feeling,
Rate this Entry

Never made it as a wise man, couldnt cut it as a poor man stealing...

Posted December 8th, 2011 at 06:06 PM by love is louder
Tags mood diary

Day two is here!

i had an amazing 8 hours sleep last night and slept straight through. downside is i slept in by over 35 minutes. still managing to get to work on time so kudos to me for that.
i was quiet all morning at work but not necessarily in a bad mood. went to macdonalds for my dinner, she got my order wrong but i didnt get upset about it. i was angry at deb for taking the piss at work but she got sacked that after noon.
i went to my boyfriends. played minecraft till he got back from footy then went to the pub with his friends. two of them dont like me at all and i thought this would make me feel uncomfortable but it never does. dropped a lad off then dropped my boyfriend off. came home give my house mate most of my tea bitched about work went to bed tired and too full. made myself sick to feel better. having a lay in tomorrow so i miss breakfast and have more sleep. over all a pretty average day with a slightly below average mood.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 419 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments