Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Lies.

Posted October 25th, 2009 at 02:13 PM by Lucillie

On Friday I didn't end up going to Scarlet's place because I would have turned up really late to my Dad's and I wanted to see him, considering he has been in Liverpool for the past week and I haven't seen him. So I made my excuses and went to my Dad's place; we got take away pizza and played board games all night. I beat him at battle ships, he continually beat me at connect 4. So we went back home quite late to be honest, about 11:40pm.

Saturday Julie came over and we both had our...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Missing you <3

Posted October 22nd, 2009 at 05:59 PM by Lucillie

This week has been about as average as you can get to be honest with you. Although yesterday we had our mock interview day in school for all of the year elevens. It was quite good, I was interviewed by a woman from the Coryton oil refinery company, she was mainly a manager within the company so thus did not know too much about the actual process. She was asking me whether I wanted to be a chemical engineer and that's really not what I want to do so I was like, not really no.. :/ So needless to say...
Posted in Uncategorized