Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Not sure if this will delete my Last Blog or not, But, I am just completely bored!
So how is everyone doing?
I start my work expirience on Monday! Then it is Christmas, Then i turn 16, Then 2 months left of school! I AM SO EXCITED!
Well i got nothing to say ha ha.
Rate this Entry

Listen.

Posted January 5th, 2015 at 02:00 PM by Dimentio

Literally no one listens to me, not a single one, but i do a clever thing, I talk about things i am only sure on, so guess what this leafs to? Never being wrong, and I'm not trying to be big headed, but if you only talk about what you are positive you are correct on, you'll never be wrong!
However, the countless times i have heard, I should have listened to you, or you were right etc. Guess what no one does? Listen to me, tell my dad his computer is slow as he has too many things on it, refuses to believe i am right and says it's bad internet connection, guess who was right when the professional came to fix it? Teacher looses my assignment, friend denies my advice, friend denise statements, countless times these things have happened and so much more, guess what always happens? They say they don't care, they're right, whatever, you wanna know what they say in the end? I was right!
I cannot say how stressful it is not having a single person listen to you is, it's so fucking stressful, espdcially when they are doomed to fail and you know, yet they chose to ignore me so they can deal with that alone.
Most recently, Damjan denying he hides from his past, he randomly admitted some time later he does and finallt partially accepted my help, now Katrina denying she is a push over, she also refuses my offer of help, but it will come back and bite her in the ass.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 294 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments