Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

here lies all of the best and worst moments of my so called life
Old

curiosity is gonna kill this cat!

Posted August 13th, 2011 at 05:37 AM by afronteboi (My so called life:)

I dont know if it's hormones or everyone talking about being curious, all of a sudden I find my self curious about everything, I stare at girls and wonder if they are wearing any underwear , and worst of all seeing Nick walking around the with his eight" inch dick dangling is giving me a boner, I feel so gosh too to vent aloud any further.
afronteboi's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I called it!

Posted August 1st, 2011 at 06:30 AM by afronteboi (My so called life:)
Tags curious, nudity

Just as I predicted, I guess my balls couldn't deal with the overload, I woke up to a shit load of cum in my boxers, even my sheets were wet, the worst part is Nick was up, what the hell was he doing up so early idk, I feel really embarrassed, cause he snickered at me, and said like dude what did u do, open a hose on the bed. Gosh this is weird, to top off the weird shit, he was laying in the lower bunk naked, Ugh I saw his junk, and his forest of pubes. I don't want to have to face him again all...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Typing on the Dinosaur

Posted July 30th, 2011 at 10:05 PM by afronteboi (My so called life:)
Updated August 1st, 2011 at 06:08 AM by afronteboi (grammar error)

So here I am, I've discovered my dad does have internet, not withstanding that his PC is a dinosaur, but suffer it to be so, I've shared a room with Nick ( yeh my half brother's name is Nick too, isn't it a bit odd to have two Nicks in one fam, he's Nicholas and I'm Nicoli, any guesses as to why one man would name his two sons Nick) anyway I digress, sharing a room with Nick, he is a total pig, the entire room smells like foot, he has clothes and junk tossed everywhere, it's disgusting really. To...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Adieux, Sayonara, Adiós & Goodbye

Posted July 28th, 2011 at 10:41 PM by afronteboi (My so called life:)

Well here it is my last night in my own bed, going tuh live with mah dad, i don't even know if he has internet, i'll try to get on to VT whenever i can, it hurts to even write about it, ill just say be back later, and not goodbye.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

¡Dos más días para ir!

Posted July 27th, 2011 at 08:43 PM by afronteboi (My so called life:)

Yea the count down is def on, two more days to go, i am packing but very half heartedly, Mum says i cant take my X-box which i very pissed about, idk y, and i have to leave half my clothes, here that sucks big time. This packing is a very daunting task. dont feel like typing any more.
¡Dos más días para ir!
Posted in Uncategorized