Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

The official blog of me.

I'm just a regular guy, read my opinions, read me rage, review, and discuss. Feedback is needed.
Old

Comments?

Posted June 18th, 2013 at 09:27 PM by Sasha M (The Sane Corner)

Come on, no one is commenting, thats a bummer. What is not a bummer is... 200 POSTS!
I did it! Once I get an Ipod, posts will be more frequent and MORE PROFESSIONAL.
Wish the day would come sooner so I can play with my freinds on roblox WHO DON'T HAVE CRAPPY BED TIMES. (That one is targeted towards you dad...)
He dose not even know about this website. MOOHAHAHA.

I tnink I get hyper when I get tierd. Weird......
Sasha M's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in General
Old

Roblox Shingles Fan Club

Posted June 17th, 2013 at 10:34 AM by Sasha M (The Sane Corner)

First of all, the ROOFING METERIAL!!! Not the Virus!
Now that thats clear, lets move on. Roblox is a free mmog and you can create and join groups. It cost 100R$ (Robux, one of two in game curensys) to make a group. Ad campains for anything on roblox run for 24 hours. You bid tix (tikets) and the more tix you bid the more people see it.
I have created a group on roblox called "Shingles Fan Club". I know.... Im weird.

I bid 550tix on the first ad campain....
Sasha M's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in Check this out!
Old

Woah!

Posted June 16th, 2013 at 07:56 PM by Sasha M (The Sane Corner)

I completely forgot about this blog... the hole "one post per day" thing officially starts now I guess.
I saw a google street view car with the big camara on top, it was cool.
I'm sorta tierd at the moment, more (WAY BETTER) content coming.... (you guessed it) TOMORROW!!!
Sasha M's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in General
Old

The educational system odes not make sence.

Posted May 28th, 2013 at 10:33 AM by Sasha M (The Sane Corner)

Ok, simply put. This website (being a forums) works perfectly in every way on school computers. Another one, www.hillsoftware.com/bb does not work at all ecsept for mabey visting the website. You cantlog in or do much of anything. On this website you can talk about sexual things, ect.
The other one is CHILD FREINDLY and does not featcher a chat room. WTF?
Sasha M's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in Rage
Old

My Sister

Posted May 25th, 2013 at 09:08 AM by Sasha M (The Sane Corner)

Ok then, my sister. For fu** sakes, don't get me starded. For one, she has to be making noises every 2 seconds. Taping her foot on somthing. Taping her hand on somthing. Humming. Singing. ALL THE TIME! She occasionally steals my things and somtimes money. She is always putting me down and calling me imutare. (Shes the one whos immuture.) She thinks she can do whatever she wants and she always gets her way. If she's hurting me or somthing and I tell her not to, she says "I can if I want to"...
Sasha M's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in Rage