Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

All bad poetry stems from genuine feeling,
Rate this Entry

For your to far gone, for nothing can be undone...

Posted March 29th, 2011 at 06:54 PM by love is louder

A Lack of Armour - first draft, comments are welcome you know the drill.

It creeps over my brain consuming every thought and churning it into the want, the need to. I donít try and fight it. Itís no use it just hits harder later.
The emotions start flooding my head and my heart. Filling my eyes and making my nose tingle. I put it off. I go for a run and every time my foot hits the floor a voice in my head screams ďdo it, DO IT!Ē I watch telly I go to a friends. All the while subconsciously waiting to be alone. Just me and my little metal box. The only one that truly knows who I am. My only real friend. This is my secret and I feel empowered. I feel strength and truth and control. I can tear myself down and be rebuilt all in one same simple motion. The emotion gets too much to bare.
I get a knot in the pit of my stomach. I feel ill. My vision is blurred and my head is fuzzy. The harder it is the fainter I feel. Then comes a wave of euphoria engulfs every cell in my body, the release brings the emotion back as I push my head into the wall. The darkness passes through me and I feel alive I feel the atmosphere circle around me and I feel at piece with something, something big, just for a second. I feel connected to the earth and the people close to me. Like I belong. I feel almost... normal. Now I can smile. I am recharged I can go on pretending I'm like everyone else. I can imagine I feel how other people feel. And I can smile, a convincing toothy smile.
I feel stupid and ashamed. Disappointed in myself. Disgusted sometimes. This is the hardest thing to feel. Worse than pain. Worse than the embarrassment. I am confused. How can something so terrible make me feel so good. How can destroying my body help me cope. It is my crutch, I lean on it when I'm weak. Mentally and physically. It makes me so tired. An I know I will always be rejected. Cast aside by society, by people close to me that arenít even aware of it of how they make me feel. Now I redress, make sure I'm hidden, all of me is hidden. I wipe my eyes and slap that uncomfortable toothy grin on my face. And I head out into reality one again.
My body is like a journal. It is an expression. Every line, every indent tells a story. A story that is two hard to voice. A story to awful to share.
Its the real me.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 562 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments