Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Hi, guys. I am Victor. I've visited this site for quite a while now and read a various thread. Finally thought I'd start a journal to record my growing Up. I hope I make new friends around here!
Rate this Entry

#22. Things happen throughout puberty?

Posted October 13th, 2019 at 09:38 AM by liittlefiish

I celebrated my 14th birthday some months ago. By the time I returned to school the following September. I guess the first external signs of puberty had begun. These consisted of an enlargement of the testes and scrotum. My scrotum became reddened and more wrinkled, but at this point, there was no accompanying enlargement of the penis.

I can remember getting a hard-on from age 12, or maybe even earlier. I always knew that it happened, but I suppose even then it was something so private that it never got discussed with my parents or anyone else. My friend's older brother exclaimed "my wiener's stiff". I knew instantly what he meant, and I realized that my prepubescent erections were shared by others

I never had really noticed that it had grown in the last few months. When a friend shared his experienced things throughout puberty. For instance, hed write the date and age when he first started getting facial hair or when he first started getting pubic hair.

So I would have loved to have like taken a picture every day or week from like 14 year old to see how much I changed. Because most changes are very slow of course, It would've been great to look back and see how much I've changed. I just think its a good way to keep a timeline. Does anyone else do this?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 689 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments