Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Hi, guys. I am Victor. I've visited this site for quite a while now and read a various thread. Finally thought I'd start a journal to record my growing Up. I hope I make new friends around here!
Rate this Entry

#20. How to keep a penis clean

Posted September 7th, 2019 at 10:14 AM by liittlefiish

I was searching about keeping my uncut clean. I will share in here hope this may help you. when your penis is not cleaned regularly, smegma can build up and may become smelly, infected, or prevent foreskin movement. So it's important to clean your penis regularly to avoid problems developing. It's so easy if you can pull back the foreskin and clean the head of the penis. If the foreskin is forcibly retracted, it can lead to severe pain, bleeding, skin tears, and scarring. So to help clean up, if you have a handheld shower, gently direct the water stream into the end of the foreskin and move it up and down like you were masturbating. This should create enough movement to get water within the foreskin to help keep down the buildup. And then washing your penis. Lather your mild, unscented soap well between your hands. Apply it to the testicles, the base, and shaft of the penis, and under the head of the penis. Even without a foreskin, it's important to properly wash under the head of the penis as sweat, bacteria, and debris can still accumulate there. In the absence of the foreskin, all you have to do is lather the penis and thoroughly rinse away the soap under the shower or in the bathtub. Be sure to thoroughly dry the penis after showering or bathing. Without the foreskin, it's technically safe to apply talc or body powder, but you should still exercise caution to avoid getting talc in the urethra or causing skin irritations.
Posted in Discussions
Views 2186 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments