Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

All bad poetry stems from genuine feeling,
Rate this Entry

love me or hate me either way you think of me...

Posted February 16th, 2012 at 06:04 PM by love is louder
Updated February 16th, 2012 at 06:24 PM by love is louder (wasnt aesthetically pleasing)
Tags music, quiz, random

Found while randomly browsing the internet.
ok so basically put your iPod on shuffle and answer the questions.
(ok so i cant actually cant be bothered to look for my iPod so i am going to use my iTunes. just a *warning* my laptop is full of all kinds of music. so whats going to come out might not be my exact type of music so please please dont think any less of me )

1. How Are You Feeling Today? iF U C Kate - mcfly
subliminal message? i think so, normally this would be right but today this couldnt be far from the truth.

2. Will I get Far In Life? Dont start a band - reel big fish
if i dont start a band? errrm ok ill right that one down!

3. What Is my Best Friend's Theme Song? space bound - eminem
anything ranty and argumentative like eminem describes my best bud down to a T.

4. What Was High School Like? this aint a love song - scouting for girls
i was never inlove in school so i guess this is accurate.

5. What is The Best Thing About Me? Hummingbird heartbeat - katy perry
never heard the song if i am honest but it kind of fits.

6. How Was Yesterday? like a star - corine bailey rae
how can my day be like a star, i had a good day yesterday so i guess it could of been bright and beautiful

7. What is my Love Life Like? When you are near - carolina liar
i adore this song and it fits perfectly.

8. What will my Parents Say To me? Funeral express - Holly Jazz Lowe
i think my parents think im a bit of a car crash sometimes i guess

9. What Song Will They Play On My Funeral? Rose - the feeling
aww this would be so cute, i advise everyone to listen to it and think of me <3. but seriously if i hadnt already had my funeral planned and if i was big headed i would definitely conciser this!

10. How Does The World See Me? no apologies - bon jovi
i havent heard this song before but love Bon Jovi but i have a hell of a lot of things to apologise for so no, random song generating questionnaire, you have not won this one.

11. What do My Friends Really Think Of Me? i will go sailing no more - toy story
oh this is so sad. i am so sad. i hope they dont think of me like this!

12. What is the World Keeping a Secret Of Me? shes got a boyfriend now - boys like girls
errm i dont really know who this would refer to. but i guess the world is keeping it a secret so i wouldnt. like the many others it seems to be keeping from me.

13. How Do I make Myself Happy? cut - plumb
oh my god this is so spooky, hands down no fingers (or toes) crossed i did not cheat! do i have to say any more?

14. What Should I Do With My Life? sexy ladies
- justin timberlake
i should do sexy ladies, errrr ok.

15. Will I Have Children? crush - gavin degraw
omg will i crush my children? :/ this is a very poorly worded question. the answer could e either yes or no and i dont have many songs with them as the title.

16. What is Good Advice? growing pains - la roux
i have never heard this song either but hmm maybe it kind of fits?

17. What does everyone Else Think Of My Current Life? runaway - avril lavigne
they think i should run away? this is mean! put probably accurate if only i have indispensable funds!

18. What Type Of Men Do I like? dont say - st. lola in the fields.
Dont take it so lightly when you say that you love me (8). i hope they dont well i hope he doesnt. theres only one man in my life guys

19. Where Will I Live? lovers in japan - coldplay
i would hate to live in japan! we nearly moved there for my dads work a few years back and i cringe at the thought. yes i have seen the grudge and yes it was the most horrific 2 hours of my life. (until the human centipede)

20. What Will My Dying Words Be? broken - chris helme
nice song. dont think that would be my last workd some how. Chris isnt "famous" but i implore all of you to listen to him has some very cool things to say. (word of warning, hes the kind of guy you listen to stoned so if your not in that frame of mood dont even try )

so i encourage you to take the fate-y music iPod quiz thingy yourself and see if yours is better than mine!
god im so hyper! shame its nearly midnight :'(
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1408 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    That's cute, I hope that was fun.
  2. Old Comment
    love is louder's Forum Picture
    hah thanks. i hope the next one has better worded questions . you should give it a go
    Posted February 17th, 2012 at 11:58 AM by love is louder love is louder is offline