Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

All bad poetry stems from genuine feeling,
Rate this Entry

not the most physical guy but when she squeezed me tight she almost broke my spine.

Posted February 16th, 2012 at 05:31 PM by love is louder

Why is working to earn money so important if money cant buy you happiness.

all the way through school your told that you need to stick in because if you dont you wont get a good job and have lots of money and so on.
but why do we need to stick in to get a good job to earn good money when money doesnt buy you happiness?
i have never aimed high. (dont aim high then you wont be disappointed when it all goes to shit) is one of my only morals in life. i was sat earlier, in quite a large epiphany and thought that (this epiphany following a dream i had last night about having octuplets with him! i must add) if me and my boyfriend lived in a three or four bedroomed house with a hand full of kids (preferably boys) and have enough money to afford a holiday and a decent computer (which we both already own) i would be very happy with that.
me and my therapist worked out that if me and my boyfriend had over 1,200 a month combined than this is very achievable. my minimum wage job would already bring in 800 and he would bring in the same if not more. so were well on out way, being only 20 and 23, to achieving a comfortable living for both of us so why should we go to university, get in masses of debt and get a job that we may or may not like for more money?
there are plenty of perfectly enjoyable minimum wage jobs out there.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1624 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You're very smart, but yeah I agree with you.
  2. Old Comment
    love is louder's Forum Picture
    thanks .
    i tend to think i am right most of the time
    my grandad says its better to have loads of money than have a minimum wage job you like.
    i think he is the smartest man in the world. but this is the only thing i disagree with him about. glad your backing me up
    Posted February 17th, 2012 at 11:57 AM by love is louder love is louder is offline