Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Happy Birthday, Cowboy.

Posted November 5th, 2013 at 11:30 PM by LouBerry

Today should have been Will's 19th birthday. He should be having a huge bonfire right now out behind our little neighborhood. Hitting on girls and toasting up a couple cold ones with his friends. He should be happy and full of life and complaining about Chance being out of state with his new job. His friends and family should be with him, keeping him out of trouble and basking in the light that seemed to radiate from him. Instead, we are standing in front of a tombstone, watching balloons float...
LouBerry's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I love lamp.

Posted November 2nd, 2013 at 12:48 PM by LouBerry

I'm stressed to my breaking point. I'm upset, I'm tired, and I'm just out of fucks to give.

So, Seth and I have been fighting a lot, what's new there.

I'm doubting myself about college and law school.

Last night, my little sister's grandma added me on Facebook, and I might get to see her, or at least get pictures and updates on her, and I'm excited and terrified and unsure all at the same time. I have no idea what to do.

Then this morning,...
LouBerry's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What's this?

Posted October 28th, 2013 at 06:25 PM by LouBerry

So, Halloween is approaching, and Seth and I are going to be the main characters from my favorite movie, "A Nightmare Before Christmas" and I'm super duper excited.

I got my costume today, and it's so cute!

I don't really know why we're dressing up though, I'm pretty sure we're just going to sit at the house and hand out candy.

I moved Thursday, worked a haunted house on Friday, and had my last ACT on Saturday. I've been just a little stressed...
LouBerry's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

This is Malarkey.

Posted September 24th, 2013 at 08:28 PM by LouBerry

Well, I applied to colleges today. I still have one more to do, but I got tired of reading all that stupid crap, so that one will just have to wait. Oh well.

I'm really terrified about college and ending high school and my future and all of that nonsense. I've always said how much I couldn't wait to be done with high school and how ready I was for Senior year, and it's funny how scared I am now that it's here.

I mean, screw school, I'm ready for that mess to be done...
LouBerry's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Space cats.

Posted September 22nd, 2013 at 11:28 PM by LouBerry

Oh the ups and downs of being in love. <3

I complain about Seth a lot, but I love him more than anything in the world. More than cats, even.

He knows me inside and out, and there isn't anything he wouldn't do for me. He always does everything he can to make me happy. I'm really the luckiest girl in the world, and I know it.

When we go out, other girls will look at him, and he doesn't even notice! When I point it out, he wrinkles his nose and tells...
LouBerry's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized