Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

Title.

Posted September 20th, 2013 at 11:57 PM by LouBerry

I'm feeling ignored.

Seth wanted to go to a football game tonight, and I didn't really want to because of the rain, but I told him to ask me when he got off work, and if it wasn't too gross outside, I'd go.

So, it's like, two hours after he should have gotten off work, and still no call. So I call him and I'm like where the heck are you? "Oh, Me and Hunter just got here, we're going to see the band."

...What?

He left me behind, lol.

So, I'm trying not to fuss at him or anything, because I want him to have a good time with his friends, and I just eventually tell him, kay, I'm going to read, have fun.

So I ended up going to our teams game with my friends, and I'm already home in bed, still waiting for him.

He texts me, "Hey we're spending the night at Hunters, so I'll call you when we get there."

Now, they're finally at his house, but they are playing cards, and he'll "call me before it gets late".

UGH.

If I did that, he'd freak out.

But I'm just being whiny. On the brightside, if Stephen ever gets home from work, we're going to Skype so he can make fun of my sweet southern drawl.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 854 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Gumleaf's Forum Picture
    Just remember that he loves you and was probably just not thinking..... Believe me, it's a guy thing. I'm not defending Seth, but I would think that was the case last night.

I feel special being mentioned in your blog lol. You sound sooooo American lol.
  2. Old Comment
    LouBerry's Forum Picture
    I know, I know. And being easily irritated is just a girl thing.

Also, shut your butt, I'm cute and you know it.