Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Not sure if this will delete my Last Blog or not, But, I am just completely bored!
So how is everyone doing?
I start my work expirience on Monday! Then it is Christmas, Then i turn 16, Then 2 months left of school! I AM SO EXCITED!
Well i got nothing to say ha ha.
Rate this Entry

Sleepy Kieran is basically drunk Kieran!

Posted April 18th, 2013 at 09:39 PM by Dimentio

ADAM IF YOU READ THIS I SWEAR!
Anywho hehe, Well when i am tired i am practically drunk as i admit to anything and just say shit! Like last night i admitted to a friend.... One moment.... ADAM I MEAN IT! STOP READING!.... Anyhow! I admitted i wanted to bottom and it seems better and easier then topping, So yeah their two common things i noticed DK and SK have in common, But DK is more flirty and brave and snuggly, Where as SK is more stubborn, Not giving a fuck and chillaxed!
By the way to the 2 people who i know are still reading this AND THAT DOES NOT INCLUDE ADAM! XD I have only been drunk once and never wanted to touch drink since so i am not an alcoholic i swear ;D
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 563 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Skyline's Forum Picture
    You know... Had you not said... "ADAM IF YOU READ THIS I SWEAR!" I would've kept scrolling... XD that is funny as hell though...