Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

On this handy-dandy blog here, I'll post about literally anything! It can range from literally dancing, to literally couches! Feel free to comment if you have anything to say about the blog! Also, I haven't used a single period in this entire paragraph! Isn't that nice?
Rate this Entry

Literally Toxic People

Posted April 26th, 2018 at 07:44 PM by IcyCool

So, today I realized something. I know a lot of toxic people. Way too many to count. Some of them act nice, but poop on you behind your back. Some just don't even try to hide it. In fact, something just like that happened to me today.

Every year, all of the classes in our school come up with separate dances to show off at Dancefest. This year, our teacher insisted that we don't do it, but then I had the great idea of setting up a team of dancers so that some of us could go to the event. I got a few people (all girls) to join, and then quite a few people (including boys) volunteered. We had a list of around 12 people, and then when we handed it in to the teacher, she let us know that we didn't have to include the boys (other than me, of course) since they rarely participate in stuff like this. One of those boys was severely butthurt. That afternoon, our group started rehearsing, however only 5 of us showed up since the others didn't want to do it. Once the bell rang at the end of the day, one of the girls and I walked to the bus. We were talking, and then the butthurt boy came up to us with a friendly face and asked, "What song did you guys choose for the dance?" my friend told him, and then he immediately replied with "Ha, that song sounds stupid!" and then he turned around and walked the other way. We sarcastically said "wow", and then we got on the bus.

That's just one toxic person I know. Most of the boys are toxic to everyone, but some are only toxic to their friends (they consistently tease eachother, and they always call out one of their "friends" as fat, which is really not right.)

If you guys know any toxic people, I wanna know about them in the comments. Feel free to post about them because I am dying to know some relatable stories about toxicity. Thanks for reading this!

I wanted to end this on a lighter note, so: I recently came up with a new word: bumb. It's just bum but with a b and the end! It's also fun to say. "bumb". It's bumblebee with out the lebee. It's just a great word!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 244 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    the_power_slave's Forum Picture
    what exactly do you mean by toxic?
    is it people who say thing you consider offensive?
    or is it just people who say things you don't like?
    Posted April 26th, 2018 at 08:41 PM by the_power_slave the_power_slave is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by swedeam View Comment
    what exactly do you mean by toxic?
    is it people who say thing you consider offensive?
    or is it just people who say things you don't like?
    For me, toxic people are just people who bring you down. Even though they don't aim to bring someone down, they end up saying something offensive or inappropriate. But, remember, people can't drag you down unless they're already underneath you.