Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

All bad poetry stems from genuine feeling,
Rate this Entry

Dont you know that im just a fool for your love...

Posted May 2nd, 2011 at 04:12 AM by love is louder
Tags musings

I have never been a fan of babies but this weekend we had my friends cousins baby over night (5 months). We kinda called it our lesbian night in we sat and played with the kid till he went to bed then the plan was to sit and watch the L word for the rest but the DVDs I bought have a region code error on them or something so I have to wait to get my play station fixed to play them. so we watched Terms of Endearment instead. which wasn't bad. not that id watch it again like.
Anyway the reason for this blog was to say that I have changed my mind on the whole lesbian adoption thing. A member of my family is a lesbian and last year her and her partner decided to have a baby. They went down the route of artificial insemination. I was dead against it (not that I have voiced it to any of them) but I was supportive as I knew they really wanted it. the main reason that I was dead against it is that I think growing up is hard enough without adding in the fact that you haven't got a dad and that your mothers are lesbians. but now I think if they can love their baby as much as I loved having him over night then that's great. I didn't understand how you can love a baby knowing he's not yours and bring him up. kudos to the people that are doing that in other relationships. there are so many parents that don't give a damn about there children and some of them grow up with all kinds of issues so I think if the only part that's different in your family is that your mam's a lesbian then who cares. You weren't an accident you were carefully planned and your parents were assessed to perfection. So in a way you have the best people for the job!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 427 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments