Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

From urban Dictionary- "Unrequited Love"-
Its like drowning but you just won't fucking die.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...equited%20love
That's how I feel about this girl. the weirdest, most controversial person I know. I love her, and she knows it. She doesn't like me. This is about my antics trying to win her over, and possibly find someone else along the way!

Let's rock.
Old

Been a long time....

Posted March 13th, 2015 at 07:30 PM by onewingedangel666 (My unrequited love with an Alien)

Been a long time and... shits happened. About 3 months ago she emailed me... out of the blue... about how she was screaming and crying..... about how she got a gameboy emulator on her phone.

And she wonders why I think I love her.

I took this that she wanted to talk, and be friends again. For 3 months we messaged back and fourth. She got me into the Anime SAO and made me watch her favorite movie.... I really thought we were good friends...

About a month...
onewingedangel666's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Events leading to this moment... Right here.... Yeah.. Like NOW Part 5

Posted October 10th, 2014 at 08:33 PM by onewingedangel666 (My unrequited love with an Alien)

Dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Typed this but It didn't save caus emy internet is crap!!! AGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!
Sorry.
Anyways. Yeah... She told me off....
I freaked out. I was just so sick of trying and not getting anywhere... And she calls me creepy, when two days before she asked why i was saying goodbye. I said things that I'm not going to repeat on here... I still feel terrible about what i said. My life was falling apart.

So after a month of having to watch AV hold her...
Old

Events leading to this moment... Right here.... Yeah.. Like NOW Part 4

Posted October 7th, 2014 at 06:28 PM by onewingedangel666 (My unrequited love with an Alien)

When i asked her about her lying to me, she just brushed it off... I felt so unimportant. I just told this girl i love her and she doesn't care...

We still talked, but it was never as fulfilling. A few weeks later i asked her on another date. She ended up not giving me a straight answer and we ddn't go. I was done... For real this time.
I sent her this.

"Okay ummm... If this goes as plans i can say anything i want here and It won't lash back at me, so i'm...
Old

I Feel Horrible...

Posted October 7th, 2014 at 03:31 PM by onewingedangel666 (My unrequited love with an Alien)

Today, a friend of the Girl said this wen i tried to talk to her...
I hate you. You hurt my best friend. You made her cry."
I asked who she was talking about. She said the girl...
she said "She called me over the summer crying because of you."
I feel like such an asshole... I'm a terrible person...
I have so many more questions now...
I wonder if this is true... I honestly hope not... I feel horrible about it...

Goodnight World.......
Old

Events leading to this moment... Right here.... Yeah.. Like NOW Part 3

Posted October 4th, 2014 at 07:58 PM by onewingedangel666 (My unrequited love with an Alien)
Updated October 4th, 2014 at 08:10 PM by onewingedangel666

So there I was, defeated. i lost hope again. I tried to move on but i couldn't we kept talking, but it was never the same. We never really had anymore deep conversations.
A few weeks passed and I had (for some reason) told The Girls best friend about my true feelings, how I knew it was more than just a crush now.
I also told one of my (distant) friends, who talked to the girl during track all the time. I never should have told anyone...

One night I asked the Girl's best...