Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Hello I'm Edgar, welcome to my diary !

I am starting a diary mostly for killing time purposes bur I also think it might be cool to share my life with other people out there

Disclaimer :
I will try to translate my feelings to words as well as I can, just know that it might be crude or vulgar
Also, it's going to be pretty egotistical since I am me and I am not somebody else, and I probably will complain on things that might seem insignificant to you, sorry about that
Finally, please excuse my bad English, it's not my first language

So if the aboves did not discourage you already, here are a few things you might want know about me :
- I am a 16 years old boy
- I was born and raised in France, but moved the California 2 years ago
- I dont have much friends, i am introverted and really awkward socially
- I am not really talented in anything but I like to play guitar, skateboard and programming
- I am kind of ugly, judge by yourself :
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Entry Sunday November 4th 2018

Posted November 4th, 2018 at 11:21 PM by Ouragan (Edgar's diary)

Hello friends ,

I hope you're all doing well, This is my first post on my diary, I hope you'll enjoy it

Today is Sunday, school tomorrow. Yesterday, my parents forced me to get a haircut, which I hate. I miss my long and frizzy hairs. Also, near my house, there is a restaurant called 'fat burger', and we went there to eat lunch with my family (mom, dad, little brother and little sister), even though we usually eat pretty healthy. But on the way there, my dad noticed...
Posted in Uncategorized