Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

The issue with our times.

Posted December 7th, 2013 at 04:25 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

We care too little and we need proof to believe in something.
There was a time when Christmas was about having your family together and being happy and forgiving and just having fun, I know people still celebrate this kind of Christmas but you got to admit it is dying out now.
Christmas lately is about wanting expensive gifts, lots of them, and partying, and it seems lately as well that the Christmas cheer is dying out, in the future Christmas might still be celebrated but maybe not...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Super good day :D then something partially sad!

Posted December 5th, 2013 at 02:42 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Well i was at the barn today, we had lots of dogs i loved, got Sirius to open up more and start playing with us, we watched a bit of Glee music ad talked about some stuff mainly Cory, got home, had a bath, dinner, made sure my room was clean, and uploaded some pics onto Facebook!
Tomorrow i have the zoo which i am looking forward too, but i have to get up at 6 -_- But it will still be fun I just hope i don't pass out on the coach XD
So yush very very good day today ad loved it all...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Strange thoughts....

Posted December 3rd, 2013 at 02:27 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

I am talking to Kelsey and she bought up about Cinderella having removable boobs for some reason and well....
It got me wondering, like, what do all the prince's look like down there? Are they big/short, cut/uncut, hairy/shaved/trimmed, thick/thin, shower or a grower? Like what!?! I am seriously really wondering about this as like, just what are they!?! XD
And this was all bought on because of her -_- I hate her and my mind sometimes.
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The most awkward moment ever!?!

Posted November 30th, 2013 at 08:05 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Okay don't say you haven't!
But have you ever been in that position where you hate something but you don't want to hurt that person or anyone else's opinions?
This is happening to me SO much lately! XD Like Krystie asked "What do you think of Michelle?" (She is a new person working there) And i just said "Well she is nicer than Tahra!" Which i feel like was KINDA obvious but she shouted at the dogs A LOT and never sount too nice! But she was nicer to me than Tahra...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I am just getting more and more pissed off.

Posted November 27th, 2013 at 03:18 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

You know what!?! I don't LIKE making these blogs so often! I don't LIKE people can see these and that they are always here, but i NEED to do them and here is why!
I came downstairs and Edna yet again like ALL FUCKING WAYS WAS BARKING AT ME! So i barely SHOUTED at her just to shut her up! Jess comes down going "Awwww did you get shouted at for no reason again!?!" So i said she keeps barking at me, remember this is basically MY good morning!
So she goes on about how I should...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized