Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Blog #1: First League of Legends Music Video

Posted December 9th, 2014 at 08:33 AM by maniamsmart (maniamsmart's Blog)
Updated December 9th, 2014 at 08:43 AM by maniamsmart

Hello everyone!

I didn't know we had this feature available on this site. On another forum I was on you had to wait till you had a certain amount of posts or something like that to use the blog feature, so I a glad you don't need that here :D

Anyway, I don't really have a theme for any of my blogs, but I'll just be posting anything cool, interesting, or anything on my thoughts really. I hope they don't bore you, and I will try to keep them rather short :P
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Midcentury Day Dream

Posted December 8th, 2014 at 04:21 PM by queenofcontrariety (Life Through Eyes of Contradictory Colors)

I seem to be a throwback type girl, born in the wrong era and guys can't seem to get me out of their minds. I have the drive of a woman working in industry during WWII and the figure of a 1950s actress. In the last week I've had two former flames come back and apologize for leaving me. The first of those has since abandoned me again and I'm not taking to too hard. The second, oh gosh, we dated briefly 10 months ago and he just wasn't ready for anything and I should have known that. We started talking...
queenofcontrariety's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Clubbing.

Posted December 6th, 2014 at 07:55 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

That's right guys, me, yes I, went clubbing.
Well i went to Chicago's to see my barn work buddies as it might have been the last time i saw them, and yeah, I plan on seeing them all again but i needed to see them this time and be happy and stuff, what i however did not plan, was going to the club, especially from 9:20 to 12:30.
Kirsty and Natalie bought me in and yeah, convinced me to stay as i didn't mind it so far, then i realized you needed to scream to hear each other, the music...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Family for Christmas.

Posted December 3rd, 2014 at 04:46 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

So setting up the Christmas tree, then as i got older doing the Christmas decorations around the house was always a thing the family did together, like i literally cannot think of a time any of us did not do it together, it's just always been the thing we did.
After dinner today i went downstairs to put my plate and that away and noticed the Christmas tree was standing in the middle of the living room, hadn't been asked about it yet so i went upstairs, feeling a bit sad I didn't get to help...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Boy Storm?

Posted December 2nd, 2014 at 05:34 PM by queenofcontrariety (Life Through Eyes of Contradictory Colors)

Abridged Storytime: I feel in love with a guys like 7 hours away who wouldn't give me the time of day. We never met, but we were equally crazy and for some reason I adored him, and I still do. I check his instagram from time to time, and well the last picture I saw was of him and the girl I assume to be his new girlfriend, not that we were ever a thing but I, quite stupidly, caught feelings. His instagram is now private, he didn't respond to my last text which was months ago... and yeah, I feel...
queenofcontrariety's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized