Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

Homecoming!

Posted November 9th, 2013 at 06:08 PM by LouBerry

Our schools Homecoming is Friday, and I am so excited.

We have all kinds of competitions and activities all week, and then we have the big game on Friday! This year as a Senior, Homecoming is going to be amazing. We get to run out on the court and do a dance and chant and be silly.

So, I'm on dance committee, and the rest of the group and I have been working really hard to come up with something great for the dance, because it's a really big deal.

We decided to do a huge mash up of songs that have been popular throughout our middle school/ high school experience, plus a few that are just fun.

Also, this is where we're doing our class prank. I'm sure you've all heard of the Harlem Shake? Well, it's going to begin playing, and Michelle and I are going to walk out onto the floor and begin to dance. While everyone is looking at us, the remaining Seniors will scatter themselves amongst the crowd, hopefully somewhat inconspicuously. Then at the big, "And Do The Harlem Shake" part, we will all pull out cans of silly string and assault the audience. After that, the song with switch to Downfall of Us All, and we'll all run down to the floor. Then we'll all dance to Soulja Boy, The Wop, the ChaCha slide, Call Me Maybe, I Whip My Hair, Cotton Eye Joe, the Scooby Doo theme song, and a few Luke Bryan songs, and then at the end, this one song comes on and when it hits the first verse, we all fall down.

Sounds exciting right? (: Plus, we'll all be decked out head to toes in red and white, for the whole school pride thing. I'm ready.

Oh, and Brandon called last night. He's coming home December 15th. I cried a lot. I can't even describe how I've missed him.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 297 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments