Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Not sure if this will delete my Last Blog or not, But, I am just completely bored!
So how is everyone doing?
I start my work expirience on Monday! Then it is Christmas, Then i turn 16, Then 2 months left of school! I AM SO EXCITED!
Well i got nothing to say ha ha.
Rate this Entry

I love my mum more than anything but....

Posted November 8th, 2013 at 09:56 AM by Dimentio

Well i can't go to her for issues!
Like some i can and i trust and love her so much, it's why i am comfortable around her with the gay me, but i was close to tears when i fount out i was being put under at the hospital because of my hair issues and also why i was scared of getting it cut and why i don't go swimming any more, each time i have bought it up, each tie she laughs, like do you KNOW how HURTFUL it is, for the one person i finally feel close to and who i would give my life to save, literally, just to see her laugh in my face about this!?! Like she is my MUM for god sake! She should care and help me with this!
And before i have told her about my knee and back issues and how much they hurt me and i just went to her today "I know in the past you have said it is growing pains but i know it isn't!", like yesterday after i got back from the barn i got out of the car on the way home and my leg was so bad that i could not walk on it and i yelled in pain, like it hurt SO bad the pain, and walking to college today and on the way back i was limping at some points because putting that pressure on my leg hurts!
But all she kept saying was "I was thinking about coming but your aunty Sharon only just left!" Like that is ALL she said, No regards what so ever to my knee and how much fucking pain it causes me, And guess what i saw while i told her? SHE WAS FUCKING SMILING! Like i am in so much pain i cannot WALK, And i got her smiling and laughing about!
I was so happy today but just came back crying because of this!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 552 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    candorgen's Forum Picture
    :/ That's pretty bad, sorry
    *hugs*
  2. Old Comment
    Dimentio's Forum Picture
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ContinuingToLive View Comment
    :/ That's pretty bad, sorry
    *hugs*
    *Hugs*
    Thanks, i am slowly convincing her to take me to a doc after years, if not me and Kelsey are going! I have just kind of had enough haha