Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Getting worse

Posted February 8th, 2013 at 06:24 PM by xDarkAngelx

Just had to write this down.

Things are just slowly getting worse again since I was discharged and i'm having more intense suicidal thoughts. I'm really not sure if I can do this for much longer. I'm tired. Physically and mentally. I'm having flashback's from different times in the past from bullying and that.
I know i'll never be good enough no matter what anybody tells me and I hate myself so much that I don't know if I can live with myself for much longer. I know I don't...
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Thoughts

Posted December 17th, 2012 at 06:21 PM by xDarkAngelx
Updated December 17th, 2012 at 06:54 PM by xDarkAngelx

A lots been going on recently especially last week when I attempted suicide yet again and that one being the worst overdose I've done.
I don't know what to do anymore I still feel that suicide is the only option and the best option for me given I feel I don't deserve to live and am so tired of this life.
Since my attempt I have been seeing a therapist daily instead of weekly and everyone I see want to help me get better but I still strongly don't want to, I don't want to change, I'm...
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I'm Done.

Posted December 12th, 2012 at 08:10 PM by xDarkAngelx

Hopefully will succeed this time.
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Lost

Posted August 19th, 2012 at 07:02 PM by xDarkAngelx

I just feel so lost at the moment, so fucking worthless, so alone. I have no friends, family have given up with me and I'm once again close to giving up and making another attempt.
Third time lucky, right?
I really struggle to see any future for me anymore in this place called life. As fucked up as it is my blade is most comforting right now.
I don't deserve to live anymore.
I don't deserve to be happy.
I'm a fucked up.
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Rough Week

Posted July 12th, 2012 at 05:58 PM by xDarkAngelx
Updated July 14th, 2012 at 09:46 AM by xDarkAngelx

Well, on Tuesday night I tried to commit suicide and unfortunately failed. Was in tears most of the time when I was on the phone for 45 minutes to the Samaratans then after that I just decided I'm done. I can't say that it won't be my last attempt as I really don't want to be alive anymore. I feel now that there is no reason anymore for me to carry on.
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized