Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

I write what I'm thinking.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Confused

Posted March 16th, 2013 at 11:29 PM by Dawn01 (Dive in my mind)

Although I'm still in love, I do like him as a friend and I wanna keep the friendship no matter what. I'm just scared if it is really worth it, cause I'm afraid that he will be in a complicated situation since he is (or was, I don't know) hooking up with another girl.

Oh man, what should I do? What should I say? Should I really say or do something?!

Dawn01's Forum Picture
Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sometimes it's all psychological

Posted March 13th, 2013 at 09:21 AM by Dawn01 (Dive in my mind)

I thought I had a problem in my stomach, but them I discovered it was all psychological and I may need some therapy.

It's weird but interesting to think about all the damage that your psychological can cause to your body...
Dawn01's Forum Picture
Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Still that fucker...

Posted March 11th, 2013 at 11:26 PM by Dawn01 (Dive in my mind)

After all this time... Still that fucker

Why? I just wonder why... Someone never had this power to make me go so crazy, I feel real insane sometimes!

We see each other once a week now, I like our friendship, but it's not enough for what I feel. I try hard to hide my craziness because it doesn't suit me, I mean, I'M THE GIRL WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BE INDEPENDENT AND WHO HAVE THE ACID SENSE OF HUMOR!!! I'M NOT THAT GIRL THAT SUFFERS BECAUSE OF LOVE, BECAUSE THIS HAS NOTHING
Dawn01's Forum Picture
Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why... Oh me... Why?

Posted December 25th, 2012 at 11:32 PM by Dawn01 (Dive in my mind)
Updated March 16th, 2013 at 11:31 PM by Dawn01

My stomach go nauseous as it get clearer that I may be losing him...

Why? Why I just can't what I most want now?! I have to agree that he is not good at all to me and yeah, maybe I do deserve better... But I want him, and I don't really care about all that "you deserve much better" bullshit! That kiss meant a lot to me, because even for me such feelings were a surprise.

I don't know how to deal with this madness inside my head, I just want to take a shot,
Dawn01's Forum Picture
Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I'm tired of feeling so bored!

Posted December 15th, 2012 at 08:21 PM by Dawn01 (Dive in my mind)

I just realized that my life has no strong emotions... I keep doing the same shit and waiting for something to happen! I don't know what I'm living for, I don't what I'm doing with my life, and I don't why I am even living!

It's like something missing. There's always something missing. I'm waiting for something and I don't know what is this thing. And the end I'm bored and feeling empty again! I'm living to die and dying to live, and them just waiting for my death to screw up forever
Dawn01's Forum Picture
Member+
Posted in Uncategorized