Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Here I will talk about my day, my band, etc. And I may even tell you about a book i just read, a movie I just watched, or more!

All comments are appreciated
Hope you guys enjoy it!
Old

12/20/2011 Part 2

Posted December 20th, 2011 at 10:22 PM by Ender (Trae's Blog)

Tonight has gone to complete shit. Suddenly iím feeling bipolar/unstable and idk what triggered it. Maybe it was Nick? Idk. Iíve talked to a lot of people today. Nickís been the most triggering, but he makes me too happy.

It just annoys me how much he talks about her.. but Iíll gladly put up with it. Even though iím jealous. I dont even know why Iím complaining, after all thatís happened Iím lucky heís even my friend, let alone a friend who trusts me. Ugh, what the fuck is wrong with...
Ender's Forum Picture
Battle School Kid
Posted in Daily Entry, General
Old

12/20/2011

Posted December 20th, 2011 at 05:20 PM by Ender (Trae's Blog)

Still feeling kinda blehÖ But I guess Iím doing good. I have some pretty amazng friends in my life. Got a card from my Grandpa today, I miss him. Wish that heíd come down for the holidaysÖ

Iím getting kindof tired of being single and searching. I want loveÖ but at the same time I dont want to rush myself into something. There are so many people out there that I could really see myself being happy with, but from the looks of it almost none of them feel the same. And the few that i...
Ender's Forum Picture
Battle School Kid
Posted in General, Daily Entry
Old

Why?

Posted November 30th, 2010 at 08:01 PM by Ender (Trae's Blog)

Why is this week sucking so badly?

none of my friends seem to be happy talking to me, my moms being bitchier than normal, i cant stop thinking about my ex, im tired of being single. If i didnt have work to keep my mind off of things I think I would go crazy! I've spent the last few nights crying myself to sleep.. ugh. I just hope this gets better..

Thanks for reading.

--Trae
Ender's Forum Picture
Battle School Kid
Posted in Daily Entry, General
Old

Reviews

Posted November 7th, 2010 at 10:13 PM by Ender (Trae's Blog)

Hey guys!

For those of you who don't know, I'm Trae

I have been a member here for quite some time, and i have a member forums that could really use you. I didnt create it as one of those diaries where I post my life story, NO! I wanted member involvement, so I decided to base it around things we all love, including;
  • Movies
  • Music
  • Video Games
  • TV Shows
  • MORE COMING SOON!

So, if you want a place to review and discuss those things, visit my diary at the...
Ender's Forum Picture
Battle School Kid
Old

iPhone 4

Posted August 20th, 2010 at 11:09 AM by Ender (Trae's Blog)

I did it! I saved up enough money and went and got my iPhone. I love it so much . It can beat my blackberry up and down the block any day. ESPECIALLY the camera. The BB had so many camera issues it wasnt even funny. This one even takes HD video and will upload it directly to youtube. I made a good choice Not to mention the front camera for FaceTime (yes, not one, but TWO camera's)

I just ordered an Otterbox Defender to keep my phone protected, I'm so scared I'm going to break...
Ender's Forum Picture
Battle School Kid