Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Not sure if this will delete my Last Blog or not, But, I am just completely bored!
So how is everyone doing?
I start my work expirience on Monday! Then it is Christmas, Then i turn 16, Then 2 months left of school! I AM SO EXCITED!
Well i got nothing to say ha ha.
Rate this Entry

Today went so well! :3 (Dog show)

Posted August 9th, 2014 at 12:28 PM by Dimentio

Well at first i was nervous and felt sick and just did not wanna go at all and when i first got there i was regretting it, but then i got set up at the agility station with a girl called Louisa but quickly got taken to do raffle tickets, which was asking random people i had never seen before and going up to them asking for money in exchange for a bit of paper to win a prize maybe, so yeah, being me, that terrified me!
But in the end it was the greatest thing i did as i spoke to so many new people and in the end was perfectly happy doing it though i did get the odd rude person, but oh my god i need to tell you all about these two people! :'3
So the first was a man with a female Labradoodle, I went and sat down and spoke to him about 5 times that day and we had some really nice chats and was open with each other and he was so lovely and he won the Prettiest Bitch which we both were happy about, and yeah, he was lovely to talk to!
But this elderly couple, oh my god, I went round of course asking for raffle tickets and asked what they did and they told me they made personal bandanna's for dogs and coats, and then throughout the day i kept going up and seeing them and talking to them and playing with their dogs, and they asked me about my phone and asked my opinion on what phone if i knew any that would suit their needs and oh my god, I noticed they was having no-little business and it was their first show so i felt awful! And so i went to them and said if i had more money i would have bought stuff from them for my dogs, and i honestly didn't mean anything by it, and i did mean what i said, but they said, GAUGH I STILL FEEL BAD! They said i could take a bandanna for free if i want, and i refused at first but they kept saying i could, so then i took one and some business cards and some leaflets and gave them some free treats in return, wasn't too sure if i was meant too but i did, and then i helped them take down their gazebo and sort out their equipment and they were both so grateful and helpful for it, but yeah, god these people, I said i will try my hardest to go to a show they will be at that is local to where i live, and i kinda do miss them as they were so nice and lovely!
But yeah, it was a really nice day today, had some Pappa John's, had a nice laugh and talk with everyone and saw some dogs and owners i recognized and gaugh, just such a good and lovely day :'3
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 300 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments