Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

The first ejaculation

Posted November 10th, 2019 at 01:35 AM by Nobody445 (Nobody445's Blog)

In my opinion, the first ejaculation should be considered a milestone of male puberty, much like the first period is a milestone of female puberty. Like a girl's first period, a boy's first ejaculation declares that, even though his puberty is not finished yet, his genitals are mature enough that he will be able to reproduce in the future. Much like a girl's first period is considered to be her "becoming a woman", a boy's first ejaculation should be considered to be him "becoming...
Nobody445's Forum Picture
Posted in Puberty
Old

Why are pubescent boys so afraid of getting erections?

Posted November 10th, 2019 at 01:22 AM by Nobody445 (Nobody445's Blog)

Boys should be proud of their developing body during puberty. Why are so many boys afraid of getting erections? Random erections are a normal part of puberty. In my opinion, a boy shouldn't cover up his erection bulge. Instead of trying things to get rid of his erection, he should wait for his penis to go down by itself, and while he's waiting, he should be proud of the fact that his penis works as intended, rather than being ashamed or embarrassed.
Posted in Puberty
Old

#23. How far into puberty you are (14)

Posted October 14th, 2019 at 09:10 AM by liittlefiish (Liittlefiish's Journey)

1. What is your situation foreskin? uncircumcised
2. How big is your penis flaccid? 5 cm
3. How big is your penis erect? 10 cm
4. How big are your testicles? between 3 to 5 cm
5. How is your noticeable body hair grew?
Facial hair Very Little
Armpit hair Little
Arm hair None
Chest hair None
Pubic hair Some
Anus hair None
Leg hair Very Little

6. Did your voice break? Yes, I did
Posted in Lifestyle
Old

#22. Things happen throughout puberty?

Posted October 13th, 2019 at 09:38 AM by liittlefiish (Liittlefiish's Journey)

I celebrated my 14th birthday some months ago. By the time I returned to school the following September. I guess the first external signs of puberty had begun. These consisted of an enlargement of the testes and scrotum. My scrotum became reddened and more wrinkled, but at this point, there was no accompanying enlargement of the penis.

I can remember getting a hard-on from age 12, or maybe even earlier. I always knew that it happened, but I suppose even then it was something so private
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A few ideas related to boy stuff

Posted September 26th, 2019 at 05:12 PM by Nobody445 (Nobody445's Blog)
Updated October 11th, 2019 at 04:58 PM by Nobody445

1. Wet dream pads.

I don't get wet dreams. In fact, about half of all boys don't get wet dreams. But, for boys who do get wet dreams, I have an idea. Wet dream pads are put in a boy's underwear before he goes to sleep, and taken off and disposed of after he wakes up. They are like menstrual pads, but stronger (to prevent it from ripping apart if he gets an erection in his sleep) and more absorbent (to prevent stains on his underpants, pajamas, and bedsheets).

2. Masturbation...
Posted in Puberty