Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

I have heterochromia iridium, meaning my eyes are two different colors. One is blue and the other green and I've always found this very symbolic of the duality in my life. This is just kind of my thoughts and my inner insanity, feel free to read my rants, I just like to put things out there.
Old

Not being able to help

Posted November 11th, 2014 at 06:22 PM by queenofcontrariety (Life Through Eyes of Contradictory Colors)

I have to thank VT for helping me get through some stuff recently, but what's helped me the most is actually helping everyone else. Like most people I can help anyone but myself, but this has all been very therapeutic, but here's the issue: I can't handle not being able to help people. Sure, there are plenty of people I find far too stupid to help and don't bother to even try. Given my life experiences and generally cultured nature I have an easy time passing that along to other people. but there...
queenofcontrariety's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why do people think that there is a magical cut off at DD

Posted November 6th, 2014 at 05:01 PM by queenofcontrariety (Life Through Eyes of Contradictory Colors)

This is the first entry and I feel like in general this will end up being a lot of me rambling about my thoughts on life and societal frustrations, but hey, I can do what I want, can't I?

I really hate the myth that girls miraculously stop growing breasts once they hit a DD or that sizing doesn't go past this. I'll admit that bra sizing is confusing and a large majority of women are wearing the wrong size bras but this to me is absolutely insane. Yes, stores carry sizes ranging from...
queenofcontrariety's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized