Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

I have heterochromia iridium, meaning my eyes are two different colors. One is blue and the other green and I've always found this very symbolic of the duality in my life. This is just kind of my thoughts and my inner insanity, feel free to read my rants, I just like to put things out there.
Rate this Entry

Alone and okay

Posted November 24th, 2014 at 05:44 PM by queenofcontrariety

I can breathe again, for now anyway. And it's really nice. I mean I've been really edgy lately, which almost drove me over the edge. Almost. I'm coming to terms with being alone again, which is kinda funny. You'd expect after a year and a half on my own I'd be okay with being alone. Come to think of it I've rarely actually been alone, always some vague being for me to lean on, or just push away my problems with. They're all gone now. Sure, I'm scared to talk to people. None of my friends respond to me and I'm scared to text guys because I don't know who they're with, and I'm just afraid of the rejection that comes with a lack of response. I hate being a burden to anyone.

My inner madness will take over again, it may be a matter of minutes or a matter of weeks, I can't be sure, but I have that tiny little smile that I haven't had for months. I'm living, and it's pretty great to be back to knowing where I stand with myself. I am alone, but I am okay. Friends come and go, and I'm okay with that. 22 Months. That's what keeps me going. 22 Months until I move out and can finally get my life under way. That's the expiration date for most of these friendships anyway.

Hi, my name is Haley, and I am a strong willed, independent young white woman who is okay with being alone.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 355 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments