Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Make that 3 today

Posted November 23rd, 2009 at 06:51 AM by Quick_Sylver (Ramblings-It's everything and nothing)
Updated November 23rd, 2009 at 08:34 PM by Quick_Sylver

This will not make sense so don't ask me about it.
I am strong. I haven't got a clue what to do. why can't I just stop and let everything go like I used to?

Fuck.Fuck.Fuck.The more I try to think the more confused I get the more I try not to think the more it makes me want to think. I used to be under control now I can't do anything without sobbing or screaming or or or just anything! I can't do anything at all half the time I don't know what to do. I hate to admit it but...
Quick_Sylver's Forum Picture
I Am Who Was
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hm 2 in a day?

Posted November 23rd, 2009 at 03:35 AM by Quick_Sylver (Ramblings-It's everything and nothing)
Updated November 27th, 2009 at 07:05 PM by Quick_Sylver

I'm bored and my only area of entertainment comes from my kitties so I'm going to write about them. Describing them in detail is going to be so hard, I'll be cold by the time I'm done.

Cheetah-The oldest cat my family has ever had and the most well known. At 16 years of age he's slowing down and becoming senile. He is a proud black and white cat that was born of a litter which my mother wouldn't keep any.Wrong call Mom. Travel back 16 years with me as we discuss the beginning of Cheetah's...
I Am Who Was
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Chapter 2 of Shape-shifting

Posted November 23rd, 2009 at 01:20 AM by Quick_Sylver (Ramblings-It's everything and nothing)

Chapter 2

“Bind her hands. The Master won’t be pleased if she ruins his furnishings.” Jessica said sharply to the furred faced man who had so easily knocked Gasper unconscious. He grunted but did as he was told, gently, but tightly tying her hands together.

“Tobias, why? Why did you do that to Gasper? He was your best friend! At least before…” Susanna trailed off, remembering when Tobias had first phased.

Tobias snorted, “Yeah, we were friends, before...
I Am Who Was
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Mhm.

Posted November 21st, 2009 at 01:25 AM by Quick_Sylver (Ramblings-It's everything and nothing)

Great. My dad'll be home tomorrow. With a can of beer in hand. How do I know? My mother's being a bitch.She becomes a bitch when he's home because my sister and I are 'Mother-deaf'. She acts all tough when he's home but as soon as he's gone, she goes back to her friends online. I swear she's having an internet affair. I don't want to think about my parents. But the other choice is boys I've dated, and I don't exactly want to think about them either. Meh.

Dear Boyfriend #1-S....
I Am Who Was
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Chapter 1

Posted November 18th, 2009 at 10:55 PM by Quick_Sylver (Ramblings-It's everything and nothing)
Updated November 18th, 2009 at 11:35 PM by Quick_Sylver

Shape-shifting

Chapter 1

The streets were quiet as the dark haired boy hurried down the streets of Santcha. As he rushed down the street a girl, in a tight fitted brown leather outfit, slipped out of the shadows to follow him. He turned into an alley and she glanced at the light filled street with longing and slipped soundlessly into the alley. Then she was slammed into the fence.

“Why are you following me?” he demanded.

“Don’t...
I Am Who Was
Posted in Uncategorized