Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Hey guys, here's a big update! :D

Posted March 4th, 2016 at 05:57 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

So my Tumblr blog has reached 11,500 followers which is insane XD

My birthday is soon and i will be an adult, I'm freaking TERRIFIED about how bad the anxiety and depression will get, but I'll try to cope

With these new pills I'm up till 2-4 am, and it's been going on for a month now and I'm struggling, but the positive is, my depression has alleviated A LOT, so it is worth it to feel happiness haha

The dog walking is going excellent still, and so is...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Sounds of Sin

Posted February 19th, 2016 at 12:24 AM by Microcosm (The Review)

There was, I recalled, an old PC in my attic at my parent's house. It had been my dad's before he passed away. I used the computer when I was a kid as nothing more than a toy, but, upon my recollection of its existence, it became the object of some interest with me, as I had left a series of old journal entries on the machine to pass the time in my younger years.

The following is a journal entry from today: February 20th, 2016.
Upon awaking this morning, I resolved to uncover
Microcosm's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blog #10: What Girls Look For In Guys (Top Qualities)

Posted February 5th, 2016 at 01:56 AM by maniamsmart (maniamsmart's Blog)

Ever wondered why you're not getting girls, and every other guy is? Or why the "alpha males" seem to get all the girls, and why it always seems like girls like "assholes" over the "good guys"? It has to do a lot with how you act, and the traits and qualities you have. Check out [URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMOQxChfF9o"]my most recent video[/URL] I made, if you don't want to read all of this :P Hopefully you find this helpful, and hopefully it gives...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why I support Bernie Sanders

Posted February 5th, 2016 at 12:53 AM by Microcosm (The Review)

(Copied from another thread)

When choosing someone to support in presidential elections, it is important to me to decide who represents not only my personal interests, but also the interests of most people, and the individual who promises such benefits in the most concise and realistic way. A great factor of importance related to that sentiment is that the person supported should not attempt to control or swindle the people for his or her own political gain, that an executive of the...
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

An Agrarian United States

Posted January 31st, 2016 at 07:44 PM by Microcosm (The Review)

cultivators of the earth are the most valuable citizens. they are the most vigorous, the most independant, the most virtuous, & they are tied to their country & wedded to itís liberty & interests by the most lasting bands.

-Thomas Jefferson, 1785
Recently, I learned in my 10th Grade APUSH class that Thomas Jefferson's vision of the future United States was quite different than how it was destined to play out, Jefferson believing in an agrarian nation in which the...
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized