Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Shaking with anger haha

Posted September 4th, 2015 at 07:05 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

So i have about 4 thousand followers on Tumblr, and i interact with them a lot, and besides VT, i also asked on Tumblr if any of them could help me with the getting over guys issue, because, it seriously is getting in the way of life and i want as much help as possible to get over it as fast as possible haha
But i woke up to a comment on it from one MAN, who said that i will look on this as pointless drama.
So, all those years of abuse i went through as a kid, all that bullying i went...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Health Log #1 *Possible Trigger Warning*

Posted September 4th, 2015 at 01:35 AM by ObliviousCat (「Welcome to my Mind」)
Tags health, log, sick, weight

Unfortunately, for anyone who's been reading my blog entries, this post isn't going to be like my other ones. Fair warning: this isn't going to be a very happy or good post. This isn't for attention but mainly for myself. This will be something I can look back to in the future when I'm (hopefully) better and healthier. Perhaps if I'm giving up on trying to get a healthier mind and body, reading how much pain I've been in today will help me to think twice.

For starters, I didn't wake
ObliviousCat's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Kinder4Rescue & Adopting a Kitten

Posted September 2nd, 2015 at 10:15 PM by ObliviousCat (「Welcome to my Mind」)

So...long story short I met the owner of the cat I've been visiting every day on my morning walks. The cat's name is Mindy and she's 15 years old! The owner asked if I had a cat and when I said no she told me about a low-cost animal clinic called Kinder that has adoption fairs every Saturday. I looked into it...it turns out they're only 10 minutes away driving. They had an application to volunteer so I filled it out. About two hours later I got a response via email and they want me to show up this...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

It's finally complete! :3

Posted August 31st, 2015 at 06:51 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Well, sort of, it's like, missing a piece, but ya know XD
DSCN4138 1.jpg
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

College

Posted August 30th, 2015 at 07:28 PM by ObliviousCat (「Welcome to my Mind」)
Updated August 30th, 2015 at 08:52 PM by ObliviousCat (Double checked acceptance rate - I got it mixed up with the admit rate(?).)

I have a fairly long list of colleges I want to go to and Johns Hopkins University (in Baltimore, Maryland) is on the top of it. I was looking into the private university today and found myself growing more and more overwhelmed and anxious. If the statistics are accurate the acceptance rate is 12.4% (as of 2015). All of the colleges on my list are pretty prestigious, including Yale and Stanford, so they also have low acceptance rates but Johns Hopkins is with no doubt the lowest. I'm starting my...
Posted in Uncategorized