Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

F.A.B

Posted April 15th, 2008 at 08:19 PM by Dante
Updated April 15th, 2008 at 08:22 PM by Dante

I am so tired of dealing with Fake Ass Bitches (F.A.B) on a daily basis.

Constant bitching and moaning.

My patience is running thin.
Legendary Member
Posted in Friends
Old

Random thoughts

Posted April 15th, 2008 at 07:24 PM by iJack (iJack's insanity)

...Mzor is back....i updated my sig....i like bloggage....i like tv....i like liquid graphite pencils....nothing rhymes with purple....nothing rhymes with orange....A cat has 32 muscles in each ear....All porcupines float in water....was discovered on a space mission that a frog can throw up. The frog throws up its stomach first, so the stomach is dangling out of its mouth. Then the frog uses its forearms to dig out all of the stomach's contents and then swallows the stomach back down again....Playing...
VT Lover
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Recovery blog [UPDATE]

Posted April 15th, 2008 at 07:13 PM by iJack (iJack's insanity)

Quote:
Friday i finally got my splint off my left foot, and got a walking cast. This thing is HUGE! and heavy! But now i can walk on it/put weight on it.
If you don't know why i had a splint than a boot on it, i had surgery on it b/c 2 bones in my foot were fused together. No one knows why they fused together, just how to fix it. Im going to be in this boot for a month. If you have questions, just ask in a comment.
Ok, that was my other recovery blog, so this is an update, im goin'...
VT Lover
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Gav's Blog

Posted April 15th, 2008 at 01:44 PM by Gavin

Well,

I didn't come on to Virtualteen last night, due to puting up my new pine beach computer desk ,

Woah did it take me awhile to assemble it all, from the, Locking nuts, Locking pins, to the table top and such forth.

It looks welll good now, i actually can see my nice clean desk, I'm not sure how long it's going to stay clean for but it's good for now.

I did get alittle frustrated trying to assemble it all for the first...
Gavin's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blah. Blah. Memories. Blah...

Posted April 14th, 2008 at 05:50 PM by Serenity (ThatOneGirlValerie)
Updated May 13th, 2008 at 03:59 PM by Serenity

I had a purpose in mind when I entered this page to post a blog...but, as is fast becoming a pattern, I forgot. I feel like I'm freaking 80 years old.

So in school today I had a random flashback to my old elementary school, which triggered dozens of long forgotten memories. How often do you think about your childhood? In general, I'm pretty obsessed with preserving the past- I have boxes and boxes of old stuff I'll probably never look at again but refuse to throw away just because...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized