Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Recovery blog [UPDATE]

Posted April 15th, 2008 at 07:13 PM by iJack (iJack's insanity)

Quote:
Friday i finally got my splint off my left foot, and got a walking cast. This thing is HUGE! and heavy! But now i can walk on it/put weight on it.
If you don't know why i had a splint than a boot on it, i had surgery on it b/c 2 bones in my foot were fused together. No one knows why they fused together, just how to fix it. Im going to be in this boot for a month. If you have questions, just ask in a comment.
Ok, that was my other recovery blog, so this is an update, im goin'...
VT Lover
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Gav's Blog

Posted April 15th, 2008 at 01:44 PM by Gavin

Well,

I didn't come on to Virtualteen last night, due to puting up my new pine beach computer desk ,

Woah did it take me awhile to assemble it all, from the, Locking nuts, Locking pins, to the table top and such forth.

It looks welll good now, i actually can see my nice clean desk, I'm not sure how long it's going to stay clean for but it's good for now.

I did get alittle frustrated trying to assemble it all for the first...
Gavin's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blah. Blah. Memories. Blah...

Posted April 14th, 2008 at 05:50 PM by Serenity (ThatOneGirlValerie)
Updated May 13th, 2008 at 03:59 PM by Serenity

I had a purpose in mind when I entered this page to post a blog...but, as is fast becoming a pattern, I forgot. I feel like I'm freaking 80 years old.

So in school today I had a random flashback to my old elementary school, which triggered dozens of long forgotten memories. How often do you think about your childhood? In general, I'm pretty obsessed with preserving the past- I have boxes and boxes of old stuff I'll probably never look at again but refuse to throw away just because...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Heart of Gold

Posted April 14th, 2008 at 02:26 PM by redcar (The Weird and Wonderful World of Alex)

There are people as the title says who are great and as such need to be recognised and today I want to say that to... Heather.

Heather is what we call an old timer... as in she has been around VT since the dawn of time.

Anyone who has ever had a chance to chat to her, read any of her posts will know what a fantastic person she is and what a great contributor she is to VT.

When I joined VT I looked up to her, and still do. In years to come when most of...
redcar's Forum Picture
Retired Administrator
Posted in Great People
Old

I can get used to this

Posted April 14th, 2008 at 08:10 AM by Dante

Hello peeps.

I am excited that I can actually Blog on Vt. I blog a lot on other sites as i really do love to write.

Hopefully I am on a little bit more to ue this cool new feature.

I know mytactivity the last few months have been lacking, but I do truly care for this site.

It is just that life intervenes.

I really do love being a counselor and helping people.

Hopefully I can use this as a way to open up to you guys...
Legendary Member
Posted in Uncategorized